Lawn Maintenance and Services
Turf Mowing | Line Trimming | Turf Fertilization Programs | Core Aeration | Seed and Sod Installation
Turf Mowing/Line Trimming
Our turf mowing services consist of:
- Mowing of all lawn areas once per week during the peak growing season. Mowing frequency and height may vary due to growing conditions. Includes clearing of paper, trash, and other debris.
- Edging where concrete meets the turf. Performed bi-weekly.
- Trimming turf around all vertical extrusions to the same height as the mowed turf.
- Clearing of grass clippings from paved surfaces and landscape beds after each mowing.
Turf Fertilization Programs
We recommend the following for fertilization and weed control:
- Applying pre-emergent crabgrass control in the spring.
- Fertilizing of all lawn areas to maintain a vigorous, healthy green turf.
- Treating turf with a broadleaf herbicide according to its needs.
- 5 Applications of varying fertilizers to feed your lawn.
*Check out these blogs and our Learning Center for more information about Lawn Maintenance – Lawn Mowing 101 – 5 Reasons Your Lawn is Not Rebounding This Spring – Common Misconceptions about Northern Michigan Lawn Care – How to get your yard ready for Spring